$495 tuition includes:
- NEW Enhanced Curriculum with online Knowledge & Skills Test Prep Courses (accessible January 2019). Read More
- A Utah CNA Centers Workbook
- The use of a textbook
- 76 Hours of class time
- 24 Clinical hours – Read More
- Discount on Basic Life Support CPR
- Job Placement Assistance
- State Testing Fees not included ($75). Read about Tuition & Fees
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be proficient in English, both written and oral (State exams offered only in English)
- Blood Pressure Cuff and Stethoscope*
- Watch with a second hand*
- 600 blank flash cards*
*These items are available for purchase from the school, but may be purchased anywhere. Read more about all supplies by visiting the Program Overview.
For all the details, visit the Overview. Ready to enroll? Click your desired location below to view dates and register.