$445 tuition* includes:
- A Utah CNA Centers Workbook
- The use of a textbook
- 76 Hours of class time
- 24 Clinical Rotation hours scheduled by Utah CNA Centers (Read more)
- Discount on Basic Life Support CPR
- Job Placement Assistance
- State Testing Fees are not included ($75)
Read more about Tuition & Fees
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be proficient in English, both written and oral (State exams offered only in English)
Testing for the state skills exam will change on July 1, 2018. All state Skills Exams offered after July 1, 2018 will be conducted according to the new, updated protocols. Utah CNA Training Centers has changed its curriculum to match the new protocols for all classes starting after April 1, 2018. This is only of concern to students who plan to finish the class and take the State Skills Exam *before* July 1, 2018. To read more about what this means, click here.
For all the details, visit the Overview. Ready to enroll? Choose a location below to get started.