$550 tuition includes:
- Essential Online CNA Curriculum (Approved by State)
- Access to ALL campus locations for Skills Lab and Clinicals
- Loaner textbook (Not available at this time)
- Enhanced State Exam Preparation Read More
- Discount on Basic Life Support CPR
- Job Placement Assistance
- Interactive Online Course (ALL your online coursework is kept within our learning management system.
- State Testing Fees are not included ($90). Read about Tuition & Fees
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be proficient in English, both written and oral (State exams offered only in English)
- Use your legal name when registering (Needs to match your government-issued ID)
*Textbook: Loaner books are not available at this time. Textbooks must be purchased ($40).
- *Blood Pressure Cuff and Stethoscope ($40)
- Set of scrubs: No color requirements.
- Watch with a second hand (No smart watches, these are not allowed when testing with the state)
*These items are available for purchase from the school but may be purchased anywhere. Read more about all supplies by visiting the Program Overview.
NOTE: If you do not purchase the required supplies from Utah CNA Centers, you are still required to have them for class!
Start Dates & End Dates
The start date will be the day you register and pay in full. You will receive Access to the online course via email to start the online course.
End Dates: You will have a total of 60 days to complete all online coursework and in-person hours.
Register only when you are ready to begin!
How to register for our hybrid course and what to expect:
- Register by picking a preferred campus below > Click on the “Register” button > Fill out information > Pay > Get Started with the online course!
- Once registered and paid in full. You will receive access to our online course via email and will need to enroll within 24 hours. You are able to work on the online curriculum from home at any time, it is self-paced. Students have a deadline to finish the online course within 30 days.
- Any supplies purchased will be shipped to the address you registered with within 1-2 (business days)
- While enrolled in the online course you will be able to see all of our campus set dates for labs and clinicals (30 days in advance).
- The in-person hours consist of 51 hours in total.
- Labs are 4 (7hr) days held during the weekdays, times and days vary by campus.
- Clinicals are 2 (12hr) days, times and days vary by campus.
5. After attending your in-person time you will be ready to schedule state exams.
Don’t have a computer? – It is possible to complete the online coursework on a phone or tablet. You will, however, need reliable internet access.