$495 tuition includes:
- Essential CNA Curriculum (Now Online)
- Interactive Workbook (Now online)
- Enhanced State Exam Preparation Read More
- Informative Textbook*
- 16 Hrs. Small-group Skills Training
- Discount on Basic Life Support CPR
- Job Placement Assistance
- State Testing Fees not included ($85). Read about Tuition & Fees
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be proficient in English, both written and oral (State exams offered only in English)
NOTE: If you do not purchase the required supplies from Utah CNA Centers, you are still required to have them AT ORIENTATION
- *Textbook: Utah CNA Centers offers a loaned textbook (included) or the option to purchase a new textbook ($35). While loaner books will still be available at this time, students are encouraged to purchase a new textbook, if possible. Having your own copy of the textbook is not only more sanitary, but also provides you the chance to make notes and keep your book after the class ends to help you prepare for State Tests.
- Blood Pressure Cuff and Stethoscope**
- Watch with a second hand**
*These items are available for purchase from the school, but may be purchased anywhere. Read more about all supplies by visiting the Program Overview.
Taking the Course Online –
- Register for class by signing up for an orientation date at your preferred campus.
- Review the Pre-Orientation Learning Material sent to you via email to prepare for the skills practice at orientation. (Obtain required supplies or purchase online from us)
- Pay the tuition by orientation day and you will be given access to the online classroom after you attend. (If not purchased from us, bring required supplies to Orientation!)
- Complete the online coursework
- Attend 16 hours of skills training and you’re ready to schedule state exams.
Don’t have a computer? – It is possible to complete the online coursework on a phone or tablet. You will, however, need reliable internet access.