Service to our students does not end at graduation. We are committed to helping students find just the right place to use their new CNA skills. We work closely with many local employers who pay special attention to our student graduates because they know we train the best Nursing Assistants in Utah.
If you are an employer, we have several options that allow you to connect with our students for potential recruitment:
• Become a Workbook Sponsor. The best way to reach and recruit our students is to sponsor our workbook. We allow a few organizations and facilities to place recruitment ads in the Utah CNA Training Centers Workbook, and the benefits far outweigh the current, very affordable sponsorship rate. Our workbook accompanies the textbook used in class and is distributed to each and every student who trains with us. With five locations in Utah, we train more students per year than any other school. Ad placement in our workbook provides daily exposure to hundreds of students at each campus each year, with even more benefits as listed on our Sponsor the Workbook page.
• Pitch to the Class – this exciting opportunity is reserved for workbook sponsors only. If you’d like to sponsor our workbook and have multiple opportunities to visit with our students, visit our Sponsor the Workbook page.
- Sponsor a Meal – this free, great program allows you the opportunity to sponsor a meal associated with the student’s course on nutrition. During this time, when the meal is being served (pizza or something similar), the meal sponsor is given 15 minutes for recruitment purposes. Bring brochures, job applications and let our students know the many reasons why your company would be the best one for them to work for. Signups for this program are made by calling the office at 801.990.9333.
- Bring a Basket – this free, fun opportunity gives you a non-visit opportunity that is fun for both you and our students. Fill a basket with treats, brochures, applications and well-wishes (for success in their course), then drop off the basket to the campus you’ve requested, either the day before or the morning of the class date you’ve been assigned. Signups for this program are made by calling the office at 801.990.9333.
• Social Media Job Posting Program – Need to put out a fast word about C.N.A. hirings? Our job postings are free and help get the word around. You can share job postings to our Facebook page, as well. For even more responses, contact us and we’d be glad to boost your page for a small fee ($20).
• Employer Scholarship Network – We work with more and more employers, all the time, who hire CNAs, and then decide to sponsor the cost of their tuition for our C.N.A. courses. This is one great way help reduce your C.N.A. shortage and increase your staff. We promote these companies all the time, to our students, as we direct them to our Employee Scholarship page and encourage them to contact these employers. To join the many others involved in this popular program, contact us to be added to our list of Employers currently participating in our Employer Scholarship Network.