You learned A LOT in your CNA course, but not everything you learned appears on the state exams. This test preparation course focuses ONLY on the knowledge you need to know to pass the Utah State Knowledge exam. If you would like extra help preparing for the Skills exam, consider taking the Skills Test Prep Course. Better yet, take both!
$75 for Utah CNA Training Centers Students
$125 for non-Utah CNA Training Centers Students
- Students must be currently eligible to take a state Knowledge Exam.
- The student must have completed a Utah approved CNA program with at least one opportunity left to test.
- 6 hours of Instructor-led Knowledge Exam Review, either in one 6-hour daytime session or two 3-hour evening sessions.
- Tips for studying and test-taking
- A study guide
- Online Resources Included:
- An online randomized practice test containing 750 questions
- Access to the Powerpoint lecture presentations used in class
- Online flashcards and games