This is an American Heart Association approved course and is specific to the health care provider. This is virtually the ONLY certification accepted by employers in Utah. We are THE experts.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the most current science from the American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
Utah CNA Centers is excited to offer e-cards* as opposed to hard copy cards! You won’t have to worry about losing your BLS Card ever again once it is safely emailed directly to you. From there, you can forward proof of certification to employers, or print copies as needed.
*If you’ve taken a CPR class, but have not received your eCard in your email, check your junk mail folder. You can also clam eCards by visiting www.heart.org/cpr/mycards, and entering your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
Currently enrolled students of either Utah CNA Training Centers or EMT Utah enjoy a $10 discount for their CPR class. To redeem this discount, a coupon code will be provided to you in the email you receive after registering for either a CNA or EMT class online.
If you have taken or plan to take the BLS CPR course online through AHA, you can register for an in-person skills passoff training session here.