- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the most current science from the American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
EMT Utah is excited to offer e-cards as opposed to hard copy cards! You won’t have to worry about losing your BLS Card ever again once it is safely emailed directly to you. From there, you can forward proof of certification to employers, or print copies as needed.
Basic Life Support CPR is required for most CNAs and any healthcare providers to work in health care in Utah. Please do not take ASHI or American Red Cross CPR classes, they are not always accepted by employers in Utah. There are many schools that offer inferior training and offer cards that are NOT accepted by many employers. To be on the safe side, and to get the training you need and want, always choose to certify with American Heart Association (AHA) approved Basic Life Support classes.
Currently enrolled students of either Utah CNA Training Centers or EMT Utah enjoy a $10 discount for their CPR class. To redeem this discount, a coupon code will be provided to you in your CNA or EMT class. If you would like to register for a BLS class before your class begins, please call Utah CNA Training Centers for your coupon code at 801.990.9333.